Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mrs.Dalloway Pt 2

I believe from this book we are shown a man from a different perspective. I believe we are able to see Peter as someone who is much less of a man because he is not like many of the other men are shown in the other novels. In this novel I also like there relationship because I feel it is real, because there is so much attraction between the two of them I just hope that it stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. i guess I don't know what you mean by 'less of a man.' He isn't like the other men, but I don't think is is unmanly (is that a word?) in any way Anyway, I do like watching the dynamic between them. they are very interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.