When reading about Anna and her sister relationship brought me to think about me and my little sister relationship. Me and my younger sister are extremely close and we are 6 years apart. However from the first part of story I was a little unclear as to why did she find the need to not tell her sister about the money?? I think that was somethings which she could of shared with her sister seeing as if they did have some sort of relationship with one another, seeing her hide the money from her sister only brings myself to believe that she is hiding something from her sister.
I only have an elder brother and I always wanted to have an elder sister. I would tell anything to my sister if I had one. So I also did not understand why she would not tell about things like money to her sister.
ReplyDelete