This is a dedicated discussion space for Professor Renzi's ENG 353 course during Spring 2012. We will blog as a way to practice analytical reading and writing, as well as to continue our discussions this semester beyond the confines of our class meetings.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Miss Grief
I am not really sure what the moral or lesson of this story is supposed to be other than perhaps don't judge a book by its cover. The male author in this story is conceited and somewhat of an arrogant prick. Never in his wildest dreams did he think to find himself enthralled with the writing of a woman. And then he lies to her about publishing it. I didn't like this story and when I tried to work out the symbolism and plot I was utterly lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.