This is a dedicated discussion space for Professor Renzi's ENG 353 course during Spring 2012. We will blog as a way to practice analytical reading and writing, as well as to continue our discussions this semester beyond the confines of our class meetings.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Vera Drake - after class discussion
I always thought that abortion is not a tragic choice if a mother does not want the baby. If the mother was not expected the baby and does not want him/her, it would be better not to make the baby born. Because both mother and baby's life would be ruined if the mother does not want him/her and he/she raises without mother's love. However, after the discussion in class, I was wondering what is right or wrong. I was not sure if my thought was right; also, I was not sure if Vera Drake was doing right thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.