When seeing the film I took much interest into the film because it discussed an issue which many women deal with. Abortions are something which have always been a wishy washy situation. I believe being forced to have a baby especially if you are raped is insane becasue you have to raise this child and explain to them that there father raped there mother. However, Abortions are now something which women have used a voice of freedom and now in today society is common. I want state on own personal stance but I will say that abortions are simply something which is a woman decision which needs to be thought out and consider. It was just nice to see how abortions were viewed then as opposed to how abortions are viewed now
I really agree with your idea. Raising a child after she was raped and had the baby is not a good choice for her. She would live her rest of life with the terrible incident.
ReplyDelete