Monday, January 30, 2012

Life of Iron Mills

I had a hard time understanding this novel. It was hard to follow because it was unclear as to what was going on. I was uncertain if the narrator was a man or a woman or even it was someone from the novel maybe Deborah. However, I believe the main idea of the reading was to show working women and also how women are by a man side. I can't really write a lot in this post because I did not really understand most of things which were going on in the novel it was very hard to follow

1 comment:

  1. I also had very hard time understanding this book. I had to take out my dictionary to find out the meaning. As an English second language speaker, I barely understood the book. However, I was able to understand some parts by words that describe the scenes

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.